Saturday, June 20, 2009

Should I Be Worried About Having A Baby at My Age?

I am 27 and have put my body through a lot of challenges. Could the things I've done in my teenage years effect my body to the point its hard to get pregnant? What am I doing wrong that I haven't been able to give my husband another baby? I ask is it all me, could it be both of us? I have been to the doctor she said to try hard for 6 months, then they could do tests. I am trying to get my husband to go with me but I think we are both scared something will be wrong. If I cant have another child, then where do we go? There of course is always adoption, even though the baby wouldn't be our blood. There are plenty of good kids that need a good home. I wonder if we cant have a baby if my husband would leave me. That worries me a lot, but he is a good man and I am sure he would stick by my side. He already has many times, through thick and thin. So I guess we should just go to doctor and find out and get it over with, so there are no questions, so I can stop blaming myself for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment